The Galway Hospice Impact Statement 2018 details many facts, figures and insights to give a comprehensive overview of what we do, how it affects those we help and what it takes to make it happen.
Our Year in Numbers
- Over 1,000 patients and their families supported across Galway
- Over 7,000 visits to patients and families in the community
- €1.9million raised through fundraising
- 812 patients looked after by our community palliative care team
- 421 bereavement support/consultations offered by medical social work team
Download the Galway Hospice Impact Statement 2018