How Schools Can Support Galway Hospice
Each year, local school communities, teachers, students and parents help raise funds to support Galway Hospice's vital services. There are many fun ways your school can support Galway Hospice:
- Coffee Morning (Any Date): Free Bewley’s Coffee, collection boxes, balloons and posters are available for your Coffee Morning.
- No Uniform or Pyjamas Day (Any Date): Dress up or dress down for Galway Hospice! Collection boxes, balloons and posters are available for your special school day.
- Easter Bake Sale/Raffle (April 2020): Celebrate Easter with a Bake Sale or Raffle for Galway Hospice.
- Sunflower Days (Friday 5th & Saturday 6th June 2020): Support Galway Hospice by selling Sunflowers products, the emblem of Hospice.
- Euro 2020 (June 2020): Host a Sports Day or Multicultural Day to mark Euro 2020.
- Festive Fashion Friday (18th December 2020): Wear a Christmas Jumper or Santa Hat, tinsel or even festive socks in support of Galway Hospice.
Or host an event unique to your school!
To register an event or for more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Galway Hospice Fundraising on 091-770868.