Each year, local school communities, teachers, students and parents help raise funds to support Galway Hospice’s vital services. There are many fun ways your school can support Galway Hospice:
- Coffee Morning (Any Date): Free Bewley’s Coffee, collection boxes, balloons and posters are available for your Coffee Morning.
- Festive Fashion Friday (13th December 2019): Wear a Christmas Jumper or Santa Hat, tinsel or even festive socks in support of Galway Hospice.
- No Uniform or Pyjamas Day (Any Date): Dress up or dress down for Galway Hospice! Collection boxes, balloons and posters are available for your special school day.
- Easter Bake Sale/Raffle (April 2020): Celebrate Easter with a Bake Sale or Raffle for Galway Hospice.
- Sunflower Days (Friday 5th & Saturday 6th June 2020): Support Galway Hospice by selling Sunflowers products, the emblem of Hospice.
- Euro 2020 (June 2020): Host a Sports Day or Multicultural Day to mark Euro 2020.
Or host an event unique to your school!
To register an event or for more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Galway Hospice Fundraising on 091-770868.