Tell us what you think
We hope the care and support we’ve provided to you, and the people close to you, met your needs and expectations. We really value your comments and suggestions about our services, so we hope you’ll let us know what you think. Your personal experiences will add impact when highlighting the differences our service make, and your first-hand impressions could offer insight and reassurance to others who may benefit from our care. We would be enormously grateful to anyone willing to share their story through our newsletter, website, social media pages to illustrate how the hospice works and the positive effect our services can have.
Feedback & Suggestions
There are many ways you can share your feedback with us:
- complete our comment cards which are located throughout the hospice, or
- email us at email@example.com
- write to: Mary Nash, CEO, Galway Hospice, Renmore, Co Galway
We work hard to offer high standards of care and support at all times but sometimes things go wrong. If you’re unhappy with the service that we provide, please let us know so we can improve and try to make sure other people have a better experience.
When something has gone wrong, we would like to, if possible, sort it out straight away.
- In the first instance the best person to approach is the person in charge of the service area. Any member of staff will be able to assist you identify who this is. Please relay your complaint or comments and they will try and resolve any concerns that you may have. We hope that any problems can be addressed immediately.
- If you would like to discuss issues further please feel free to ask to speak to a more senior member of staff.
- If you are not satisfied with the result please feel free to contact the CEO with your concerns which will then be dealt with as a formal complaint.
Chief Executive, Galway Hospice, Renmore, Galway,
What happens next….
- A written acknowledgement of your complaint will be sent to you within five working days of receiving it.
- You can expect that we will investigate the issues thoroughly and the Chief Executive will send a written response within thirty working days of receipt of your complaint, explaining the results of the investigation and any action taken.
- If it is not possible to send you a written response within thirty working days, the Chief Executive will write to you and explain why. If following this explanation you wish to meet with the Chief Executive in person we will arrange an appointment for you.